Sunday, September 7, 2008

the poster~~~~

my 1st poster~
the description :
As my tag line, the reason why I wrote that because in any relationship, we will love each other. If we try to be friend with nature, automatic we will care and protect it. Just being friend with nature, we already reduce the deforestation issue. I used shake hand as my theme because relationships start with shaking hand. The background I used black to make more effect and focusing on shaking hand between human hand and nature hand. My poster maybe look simple but it meaningful and can make people alert about deforestation issue.

3 comments:

Firdaus Jamaludin said...

nice poster..wish u luck depan lecturer..hope dpt score tinggi lg utk esemen yg nih..hehe..

aina azrin said...

tq...tq...hope so

xanda said...

aina... dem nice!